|Job Reference No.||6940|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£35k to £40k per annum|
|Days / Hours||Monday to Friday / 9am to 5:30pm|
Our Client is a leading international group of companies with offices in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Australia. They are Seeking to recruit an HR Manager at their offices near Bordon in Hampshire. They provide global specialist multi-disciplinary marine survey support, and deliver solutions to the Oil and Gas, Telecommunications, Energy & Renewables and Marine Infrastructure market sectors.
The HR Manager is primarily responsible for the Company’s HR function in the UK Office for approximately 40 Staff. The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director and will have previously worked with an HR Supervisory role.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager will include:-
- Maintenance of all personnel documentation and distribution of information to the relevant parties management of mandatory certification
- Assistance with organisational changes, ensuring all changes in legislation are implemented
- Recruitment and onboarding of new staff
- Employee induction, appraisal and training process
- Exit interview procedures
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of all HR policies, procedures and processes including the Company Handbook
- Maintain and process attendance register and planner including holiday/sickness/lieu
- Involvement with the organisation and recording of disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Liaison with outside authorities including research for employment law advice and information
- Submission of EOM and EOY reports for management review
- Update Accounts pre Payroll run monthly
- Maintenance of the online Company Pension Scheme
- Additional duties that the Company may reasonably require
The successful HR Manager will have:
- Previous HR Experience at a senior level
- Flexible tot changing needs of workload
- Excellent communicator
- Can work independently and take the lead
- Relevant Professional Qualifications
- Intermediate to Advanced level in MS Office.
Hours; Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm – Depending on experience salary between £35,000 - £40,000per annun.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test