Are you people-person who thrives in a sales environment?
Do you want to join a country-wide company?
Our client in High Wycombe, is looking for a customer-focused Insurance Consultant to join their company. The Insurance Consultant will be working within a predominantly phone-based role assisting new customers with new home and car insurance enquiries and policies.
The successful candidate will be joining a large company with potential to grow their insurance career. The Insurance Consultant must be an individual who thrives in a customer service environment and is driven to satisfy their customer’s needs.
The Insurance Consultant’s role will involve:
- Listening to customer needs and offering the best suited policy for them plus upsell if possible
- Positively provide the right advice and guidance in a clear and concise manner
- Effectively manage all admin duties and documents in a professional, orderly manner
- Utilise and manage the in-house CRM database system
- Always deliver an exceptional level of client care
- Develop new ways to raise performance and develop a Personal Development planThe Insurance Consultant will be working Monday – Friday and our client is offering a salary of £18,000 – £24,000 per annum depending on experience. Plus a comprehensive package of statutory entitlements and benefits.
Our client is looking for an individual with a can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly and approachable demeanor. Experience in a sales role would be beneficial but a flexible work approach and positive can-do attitude is a must.
So if you are looking to embark on a career in Insurance – apply now!