Our Client, a well-established High Street brand of Insurance Brokers, are actively looking to recruit Insurance Consultants to join their local Farnham Branch. As an Insurance Sales Advisor you will be keen to develop both your industry knowledge, experience, and skill sets, and in so doing will as part of a friendly motivated team help drive forward both the Company Business and your Insurance Consultant career.
As an Insurance Sales Advisor you will have a proven history of developing positive trusting and friendly relationships with clients across the Home and Motor areas of Insurance. You’ll be enthusiastic, energetic, hardworking, and reliable and will readily put Clients at the heart of everything you do. You’ll be an excellent communicator with good listening skills a “can do” attitude, and a calm professional manner which will, at all times, reflect in your attitude, appearance, and behaviour.
As a knowledgeable Insurance Sales Advisors your duties will include: –
- Taking time to understand Clients needs and requirements
- Positively providing the right advice and guidance in a clear and concise manner
- Constructively identifying other insurance requirements necessary to meet client needs
- Managing and administering all relevant details and documentation in a professional, orderly manner
- Utilising and managing the in-house CRM database system
- Striving to deliver an exceptional level of client care
- Developing new ways to raise performance and develop a Personal Development Plan
Having worked in the Insurance industry you will have knowledge of legislation relating to Compliance, Data Protection, Money Laundering, Contract Certainty, and FCA regulations. You will proactively stay up to date with changes in FCA regulations and will readily understand the merits of developing close working relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
Working a Monday to Friday 08:30am to 05:30pm and every other Saturday 08:30am to 12:30pm, subject to experience the Insurance Consultant positions will pay between £18,000 and £25,000 / annum and will include a comprehensive package of statutory entitlements and benefits.