Exciting opportunity to join a growing business as an internal sales executive on a permanent basis!
My client is looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, is self-driven and results oriented to increase sales for the company and build long standing relationships with clients.
This opportunity is perfect for individuals with proven sales knowledge, experience developing new sales opportunities and growing key accounts.
- Actively promote products via the telephone. Generating sales opportunities to sign up SME accounts below a value of £9,000 per year.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from existing clients and prospects by phone, email or fax.
- Plan and prioritise customer/prospect contacts to sure achievement of agreed sales targets.
- Managing regional customer accounts, and building professional working relationships to ensure generation of future sales.
- Handling and processing inbound hire and sale enquiries and ensuring conversion rate at first call meets set conversion targets.
- Have the ability to make outbound calls to lapsed customers and prospective clients.
- Target and bring on board SME company accounts to further enhance Elliott’s client base.
- Provide customers with best-fit accommodation solutions based on current and future requirements.
- Maintain the required volume of outbound calls and maintain agreed standards of response rates on incoming calls.
- Contribute towards achievement of Division EBITDA targets by way of meeting and/or exceeding set targets, objectives and expectations.
- Promoting all product ranges and services to maximise client spend.
- Closing down lost enquiries effectively.
- Working on own initiative and providing customers with a quick response to problem solve any potential issues that could prevent a sale.
- Escalating Sales Opportunities to the Area Sales Manager.
- To work in line with company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Providing support to other departments and associated administration functions.
- Responsible for sourcing new leads for the various market sectors.
- Attend training to develop knowledge, sales techniques and personal skills.
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
- Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
- Must be methodical and organized, and work to high quality standards both as part of a team, and when working individually
- Previous experience in a telesales role or sales oriented environment where customer contact is regular
- Experience and confidence in cold calling
- Customer Focus
- Used to working in a busy environment and operating as a team member and using own initiative to solve problems.
Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- To work in a team and show the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Demonstrates effective communication both in writing and on the phone
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully close sales over the phone
- Objection handling within a sales environment
- Customer relationship building with prospective and existing customers
- Effectively prioritises on a daily basis to ensure that targets are achieved
- Motivated to achieve sales targets and possesses the tenacity to succeed
- High level of drive, energy and initiative; proactive, focused, and committed
- Good team player
- Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated
- The ability to plan, prioritise, anticipate and reactive positively
- Can work under pressure
This role is paying up to £22,000 per annum and has an additional £10,000 OTE!