|Job Reference No.||N/A|
|Permanent / Temporary||Temporary|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||
£8 - £11
|Days / Hours||Various Shifts and Hours|
Kitchen Porters are in high demand all around the Dorking area. They are looking for any individuals who are able to work on their feet, learn on the job and are self-motivated. No experience required to take on this temporary role, just enthusiasm.
The candidate will work in established kitchens across Dorking, as a temp worker. Shifts will be varied and daily hours will be set dependant on the location of the Kitchen, so there is flexibility in days and hours.
Key responsibilities will be to ensure:
- All tasks requested by the Chefs are acted upon in a timely manner
- Within your work space all Hygiene and Safety standards are met and maintained
- All Kitchen Equipment, Utensils, and Cutlery are washed up and stored away correctly
- All Kitchen equipment is operated according to defined Health & Safety guidelines
- The kitchen and restaurant areas are always kept clean and tidy
- As needed, the preparation of food and snacks is carried out as instructed
Apply through the questions below and we will get in contact to match you to the ideal placement.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test