Located in idyllic Surrey countryside, just a short distance from Farnham our client a prestigious leisure facility is actively looking to recruit a Kitchen Porter. Working inside a friendly, modern purpose-built Kitchen that’s alongside the Head, Sous, Pastry and CdP Chefs, as a Kitchen Porter you will assist, as instructed, with the preparation of food, wash down and cleaning operations of the Kitchen Team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a professional kitchen environment and will readily: –
- Co-operate with all team members and undertake duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested
- Operate kitchen equipment as instructed by both the Client and Manufacturer
- Ensure areas under your control are kept rigorously clean and safe
- Follow all HACCP and COSHH procedures
- Possess a willingness to work under pressure and in timely manner
- Provide a friendly, efficient service to all Staff and Customers
Working a 38-hour week, 5 over 7 days, you will be expected to cover either, Early Shifts 7am to 3pm, or Late Shifts 10am to 6pm. You will also be expected to cover an occasional / once a month 2pm to 10pm shift. STE you will be paid between £17k and £18k / annum and will include all statutory entitlements and benefits.
Please note due to location your own reliable means of transport is considered essential