Our Crawley based client are actively looking to recruit a professional experienced Late-Shift HGV Technician to join their engineering workshop team.
As a Technician you will be working on the brand’s new and used HGV and PSV vehicles carrying out Inspections, Servicing, Maintenance, Repairs, and Diagnostic checks as instructed by the Service Reception. You will be well experienced in completing maintenance and repair works, along with documentation in a timely and orderly fashion and will at all times ensure the Dealership and Brands reputation are maintained to the highest standards. Providing excellent Customer Service, your duties will extend to: –
- Inspecting, repairing and maintaining the brand’s diverse range of HGV/PSV vehicles
- Identifying and reporting any additional items of concern, damage or repair
- Completing all related paperwork and documentation
- Using your mechanical knowledge and training to identify and resolve defects efficiently
- Supplying excellent Customer service, that’s from start to finish
As an experienced HGV Technician, you will possess a can-do attitude and will be ready and willing to grow both your experience and technical knowledge and as a minimum, have attained an NVQ Level 3 along with a minimum 5 years work experience, that’s within an HGV Commercial Workshop.
Working a 45-hour week “Late Shift”, that’s Monday to Friday 16:00hrs to 01:30hrs, (overtime available). The position of Late Shift Technician will subject to experience pay between £32.7k and £37.4k per annum and will include 22 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, a good Pension Scheme, comprehensive training opportunities, and an excellent package of Company entitlements and benefits.
So, if you want an exciting new role working for a Premium Brand Commercial Vehicle Dealership, then apply now!