Are you an experienced legal secretary looking for a new exciting role?
Have you worked within the Family Litigation sector?
Our client in Godalming is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Family Litigation department. The successful Legal Secretary will be providing key support to enable the department to perform efficiently and profitably.
The Legal Secretary will need to be an independent worker who can work on their own initiative as they will be supporting the Family Litigation department. The busy department will need a Legal Secretary who is highly organised when managing their workload and can get stuck in from the start.
The Legal Secretary’s must be able to:
- Manage their Fee Earner’s diary, so organisation is a must
- Produce documents quickly from audio or script
- Support the department in all areas when needed
- Liaise with clients and solicitors in the firm in a polite and professional manner
- Possess the ability to be discreet with confidential documents and information
The successful Legal Secretary will join a well-established firm with a high calibre clientele. The friendly team will appreciate a supportive Legal Secretary joining their department to help contribute to the efficient operating of the firm. A pro-active attitude and adaptable approach are needed to keep on top of the busy workload in this fast paced environment.
So if you are a Legal Secretary looking to hit the ground running with a new firm – apply now!