Working within the financial services sector, our client based in Alton, who actively provision Life Insurance services are seeking to expand their professional team of Sales Advisors.
If you are an experienced Sales Advisor who possesses personality, is looking for growth and new challenge, is wholly competent working in a professional sales environment which prides itself on maintaining the Client at the heart of its business, and full compliance with FCA standards, then we would be very interested in talking to you about this opening. Responsible for delivery of the highest standards of Customer satisfaction and service you will, on behalf of applicants seeking Life Insurance; provide and sell the most suitable Customer focussed product.
You should be a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner and above all be a good listener, ideally with a background in product selling via the telephone and use to working in a target driven environment. In addition, you will have: –
- Proven / current experience in Life Insurance Sales
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft keyboard skills, particularly with Word & Excel
- The ability to build strong Customer relationships
- The ability to produce and maintain timely and accurate records/documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of intelligent selling techniques
Key attributes for this role are strong: –
- Analytical and Maths skills
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Verbal, and written communication skills
- IT / database management skills
As part of a Professional Team working in a fun, hardworking environment with a Company who can offer excellent prospects and benefits, you will work a Monday to Friday 39.5 hour week (Monday 9am to 7pm, Tues to Thursday 9am to 6pm and Friday 9am to 4.30pm) as a Life Insurance Sales Adviser you will be paid £25k to £30k basic + uncapped bonuses.