|Job Reference No.||685|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£25,000 - £60,000 OTE|
|Days / Hours||Monday to Friday / 40 Hours|
Working within the financial services sector, our client based in Alton, who actively provision Life Insurance services are seeking to expand their professional team of Sales Agents.
If you are an experienced Sales Agent who possesses personality, is looking for growth and new challenge, is wholly competent working in a professional sales environment which prides itself on maintaining the Client at the heart of its business, and full compliance with FCA standards, then we would be very interested in talking to you about this opening. Responsible for delivery of the highest standards of Customer satisfaction and service you will, on behalf of applicants seeking Life Insurance; provide and sell the most suitable Customer focussed product.
You should be a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner and above all be a good listener, ideally with a background in product selling via the telephone and use to working in a target driven environment. In addition, you will have: –
- Proven / current experience in Life Insurance Sales preferred
- At least 6 months telesales experience
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft keyboard skills, particularly with Word & Excel
- The ability to build strong Customer relationships
- The ability to produce and maintain timely and accurate records/documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of intelligent selling techniques
Key attributes for this role are strong: –
- Analytical and Maths skills
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Verbal, and written communication skills
- IT / database management skills
As part of a Professional Team working in a fun, hardworking environment with a Company who can offer excellent prospects and benefits, you will work a Monday to Thursday 9:30am to 6:30pm and Friday 9:00am to 5.30pm with the opportunity to go home early daily. As a Life Sales Agent you will be paid £25-£35k basic, based on your sales experience and Bonus’ of between £15,000 – £25,000+ uncapped!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test