My client is a successful and busy IFA practice based in Reigate and this is a new role working alongside the existing Senior Administrator/Office Manager with some individual responsibilities.
Overseeing the processing of mortgage, insurance and wealth management applications.
· Helping prepare for meetings - sending meeting confirmations with initial compliance paperwork, producing Illustrations and Agenda’s.
· Submitting life insurance applications and keeping track through to the Policy going live.
· Submitting supporting information, chasing lenders/providers/solicitors and keeping in touch with clients throughout the process.
· Ensuring compliance procedures are followed correctly and within required timescales.
· Submitting the sales processes on bespoke Xplan back office compliance system. Training will be provided.
· Closing files following completion - address changes, mortgage rate reviews input on Outlook calendar and shredding paperwork.
· Some Personal Assistant work for the Adviser.
The role will take place over 3 full working days in the office; ideally Tue, Wed, Thurs 9:30 – 5:30pm; although this is open to flexibility and require someone:
· with good communication skills and the ability to work efficiently and under pressure.
· a good approach to working in a team is also essential.
· experience of working in financial services would be preferable.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test