Our Alton based client an International Manufacturer to over 50 Countries around the World, are looking to recruit Production Machine Operatives to work in their busy and fast paced Alton based industry. Following the Team Leaders instructions, you will be responsible for mixing and packaging industrial ingredients to meet set recipes and production schedules.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of using industrial product processing machinery, preferably in the food industry. You will be expected to prepare and mix products according to given recipes and on completion, package, palletise and process all associated paperwork ready for the products onward distribution.
Following the company’s Health and Safety and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), you will competently act on your own initiative and be prepared to assume responsibility for the quality of your own work, and sensibly ensure any accidents, spillages, or maintenance issues are reported immediately to the Supervisor or Maintenance Manager.
Additional duties and responsibilities will include: –
- Following instructions from the Supervisor or Team Leader
- Ensuring the safe operation of all machinery
- Palletising completed products in an organised timely manner
- Filling out all related, daily paper work
- Adhering to Health and Safety procedures
- Report all incidents (spills, accidents, etc.) to the Supervisor
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
Working 41.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:00hrs to 16:45hrs, you will STE earn between £9.25 and £10 per hour which equates to between £19,840 and £21,450 / annum. The package will include 20 days holiday rising to 25 days and includes all statutory benefits and entitlements.