Our client based in rural surrey is looking for a Maintenance Assistant to join their team.
The Maintenance Assistants role will include:
- Undertaking tasks such as replacing light bulbs, repairs of equipment, cleaning
- Carrying out simple carpentry tasks
- Plumbing repairs, changing of plugs and fuses
- Reporting serious defects
- Assist the manager to carry out risk and COSHH assessments
- Ensure that repairs are carried out in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will be able to work as part of a team.
You will be working 36 hours per week Monday to Friday 7.30am – 4pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch plus 26 days holiday plus bank holidays and fantastic pension!
This role is paying up to £18,065 p/a
Apply today for more information!