|Job Reference No.||6972|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£23k to £25k per annum|
|Days / Hours||Full-time / Monday to Friday|
Client Review Meeting Prep Administrator
Our well-established client in the financial services sector following a restructure, are now looking to grow their team. They are looking for an experienced Client Review Meeting Preps Administrator to support the Client Portfolio in the smooth running of their Financial Information.
· Contributing to the smooth running of review operations team e.g. data entry for clients and their policies
· Contributing to the sound maintenance of client review financial information for 170 plus clients.
· Preparing client files for their review meetings
· Ensuring the client fact find data is accurate and correct at reviews and afterwards
· Ensuring the client records are compliant with the regulator’s requirements
The Key Qualities
· Very methodical
· System and process orientated
· Accurate and thorough
· Tenacity to finish all jobs that have been started
· Client friendly with excellent telephone manner
· Good communicator, written and verbal.
· Very good computer and IT literacy – knowledge of Avelo, Watermark, Microsoft Windows and Office, Old Mutual Wealth Website.
The successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday and you will receive a salary of up to £26,000
If you have experience and are interested, please apply today!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test