Based in Guildford Surrey our client an established and respected Main Dealership are actively looking to recruit new Sales Executive staff to join their Winning Team and proactively promote and maintain their position as the regions preferred partner of choice, that’s for vehicle selection, service ,and value across New and Second Hand sales.
As a Professional, Confident, Self-motivated Sales Executive your key responsibilities will be to:
- Sell the required target number of vehicles while maximising the profit on each unit sold, and working within the dealerships agreed sales processes and methods.
- Ensure that all customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, accessories, extended warranties and other value added products.
- Ensure that all customers are properly qualified in respect of methods of vehicle funding, ensuring no walk-outs and that customers are introduced to Finance & Insurance specialist.
- Strive to delight customers and work towards achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction whilst demonstrating a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer, that is, according to their vehicle needs and financial requirements.
- Ensure that all vehicle and supplementary invoices, finance statements, disclaimers, legal notices, licensing paperwork and other communications to customers are clear, unambiguous and easily understandable by all parties.
- Plan and organise sales activities to maximise the time available for face to face selling and daily telephone prospecting.
- Report all minor costs, losses and damage to the General Sales Manager/Used Car Manager immediately.
- Promote, at all times, the Brand and Dealership culture of quality and excellence
If you are actively looking for progression in a post where you can readily commit to working in a Professional, Challenging and Rewarding environment and you are a confident, focussed and driven individual, then this is the ideal post and opportunity for you.
Working 45 hour week, Monday to Saturday (7am to 7pm) with a 1 in 4 Sunday attendance the Sales Executive will earn a basic £15k salary, but with OTE this will readily uplift to £35k per annum