|Job Reference No.||6893|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||Up to £24k / annum plus £3k commission|
|Days / Hours||
Monday to Friday ; 45 hour week; Overtime on Saturday available
Are you a motorbike fanatic? Do you want to work for a recognised worldwide premium brand?
Our client based in Guildford is looking for a motivated After Sales Advisor to join their friendly team! The Aftersales Advisor will be part of a dedicated team representing one of the largest motor brands’ in the world. As a team of motoring enthusiasts, the new Aftersales Advisor will be working with likeminded target driven individuals to maintain the premium reputation of the brand. You will be working within the Parts and Service department
The successful Aftersales Advisor will be responsible for:
- Maximise service sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products.
- Accurately record vehicle information, refer to service histories and effectively follow-up and prospect customers to secure repeat and incremental business.
- Effectively operate the workshop loading system adding incremental work where adequate resources exist.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times, not just service with a smile but an emphasis on customer relationship building
- Receive all parts orders, interpreting customer/workshop requirements and giving advice on any additional requirements or prices, matching orders against stock items and advising customer of any items which are not stocked or need ordering
- To make up customer orders for despatch as required ensuring that they match customer order and that any shortages are highlighted, ensuring that all orders taken are fully completed, invoiced and despatched as scheduled and that the customer is kept fully informed of progress or of any problems
- Offering vital support to the Team, so organisational skills are essential
- Ensure all documentation relating to stock movements, both routine and exceptional are accurately recorded within the stock control system
The Aftersales Advisor will need to have:
- Can do Attitude and willingness to learn
- Numeracy and literacy to a level adequate to deal with parts documentation
- Be IT literate with Microsoft Office programs
- Have 1 year’s Motor Trade Experience in Parts or Sales
- Possess the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- An excellent telephone manner
So, if you are looking to jump into a new role with great commission earning potential and work for a worldwide premium brand, apply now!
Working a 45-hour week, between Monday and Friday with the option of overtime on Saturdays, the Aftersales Advisor will earn up to £24,000 per annum plus £3K commission and comprehensive benefits package. For more details get in touch NOW!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test