Are you passionate about Customer Service? Are you looking for the opportunity to work with a premium brand? Our Client, a motor vehicle dealership based in Guildford, Surrey are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join their hard-working friendly team. Responsible for dealing with all service customers in an efficient and courteous manner you will be expected to deliver exceptional levels of customer service whilst achieving monthly individual and team targets, that is by way of maximizing workshop productivity and appropriate upselling.
Within the dealership your main responsibility you will be to professionally handle Customer enquiries, that’s face to face, by way of email, or telephone and as applicable, successfully convert those enquiries into service bookings. In your key responsibilities will include: –
- Ensuring Customers are notified of all work to be undertaken and of the need for any further or future repair or servicing requirements
- Effectively operating the workshop loading system adding incremental work as resource permits.
- Accurately recording vehicle information on the Dealerships database.
- Keeping Customers fully updated on work in progress, and methods of payment.
- Administering paperwork systems and control the flow of documentation to enable records and customer/vehicle details to be easily retrieved.
- Referring to Service Histories and effectively following-up Customers repeat and incremental business.
- Maximise service sales and profitability by selling core, value added products.
- Enhancing the reputation of the Group at every opportunity, whilst interacting with others.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, and will have a good eye for accuracy and detail. Facilitating the efficient operation of the service workshop you will be expected to operate the workshop CRM system, adding incremental work where ever resource and availability permit. In addition, you will: –
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and CRM database packages
- Be enthusiastic, friendly, helpful and a confident relationship builder
- Work under pressure and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Have good mechanical awareness and understanding of vehicles and car parts
- Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Possess a UK Driving License
- Ideally, thou not essentially have knowledge of Breakdown Insurance and Warranty procedures
- Ideally, thou not essentially have experience of Kerridge / DRIVE systems
Working a 45-hour week, that’s Monday to Saturday on Rota basis. The Customer Service Advisor will earn a salary of £22 – £26k / annum which with commission readily uplifts to between £34k and £38k per annum and includes a comprehensive package of entitlements and benefits.