If you want to work for a large international company with a local branch in Dorking, we have an opportunity for a Paintshop Prepper to join our client’s team.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Loading and unloading the monorail system in line with the production program.
- Preparing all components for painting in line with your training and process sheets to meet the production plan, including shot blasting, filling, sealing and cleaning to an acceptable finish ready for painting.
- Applying prime coat when required.
- Taking personal responsibility for maintaining the high standards of process and product quality insuring Company Standards are met.
- Supporting the Company’s Quality Management System
- Functioning in a safe manner taking into account personal safety and the safety of others in the work place
- Reporting all incidents, shortages, and faulty/damaged equipment to the Paint Shop Team Leader / Supervisor.
- Being responsible for maintaining a high level of housekeeping in paint / prep area, including emptying of all bins.
Hours: 40 hours/week
Salary: £16,993 per annum + fantastic benefits
If you are interested, apply now!