Our client is looking for a Paintshop Prepper to join their busy team in Dorking.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Loading and unloading the monorail system in line with the production program.
- Preparing all components for painting in line with your training and process sheets to meet the production plan, including shot blasting, filling, sealing and cleaning to an acceptable finish ready for painting.
- Applying prime coat when required.
- Taking personal responsibility for maintaining the high standards of process and product quality insuring Company Standards are met.
- Supporting the Company’s Quality Management System
- Functioning in a safe manner taking into account personal safety and the safety of others in the work place
- Reporting all incidents, shortages, and faulty/damaged equipment to the Paint Shop Team Leader / Supervisor.
- Being responsible for maintaining a high level of housekeeping in paint / prep area, including emptying of all bins.
Hours: 40 hours/week
Salary: £16,993 per annum
If you think this sounds like you, email us on email@example.com!