|Job Reference No.||6964|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£40k - £45k per annum|
|Days / Hours||Full-time / Monday to Friday|
Our well-established client in the financial services sector, following a restructure, are now looking to grow their team. They are looking for an experienced paraplanner to support the Financial Planner in informing and advising Clients on financial strategies, plans and products.
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
- Supporting the Financial Planner in research and analysis to meet the Client's needs and objectives
- Supporting the Financial Planner in preparing Client Financial Plans and Advice Reports
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Promoting the profile of Trentham Invest within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
Nature and scope of responsibilities
Reports to: Client Account Managers
In particular, the role holder will have primary responsibility for:
- Managing and supporting the Technical Administrator
- The technical aspects of preparing for Client meetings including:
- Overseeing the collation/collating any financial data from the client or third parties Financial data analysis
- Analysing Client data and preparing cash flow analysis
- Overseeing the research/researching any products to support recommendations
- Compiling financial planning recommendations and advice reports
- Providing support for the Financial Planner to allow the Financial Planner to focus on Client relationships and meeting business targets
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Liaising and building professional relations with product providers and other relevant third parties
- A&L, I&E, Personal Profile
- Asset Analysis
- Ensuring that all Client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
The successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday and you will receive a salary of up to £45,000.
If you have experience and are interested, please apply today!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test