As an experienced Data Inputter are you looking to work Part Time hours from the luxury of your own Home? Can you work flexibly that’s 16 hours / week, and either 2 full time days or 4 part time days? Then this is a golden opportunity for you.
Working as a Part Time Data Inputter you will be working on behalf of a rural Surrey based Engineering Company who specialise in the manufacture and supply of their own brand Engineering Machine Tools. World-Wide they supply predominantly to the light industrial sector.
As part of the Company’s continued growth and development you will be expected to update/draft and input product data on to the Companies existing web site and their newly established “Amazon” and “eBay” accounts. Once established, across all platforms, on an ongoing basis you will be expected to: –
- Maintain and update the existing product range
- Prepare and input new product information and specifications, that’s around ten times a year
- Liaise with “Amazon” and “eBay” to ensure data uploads are completed in an efficient timely manner
- Ensure monthly checks keep the sites up to date
- Liaise with the Office based staff to ensure product and web portal information is accurate
Working from home the position of Part Time Data Inputter would typically suit a Mum or Student who is readily able to work a total of 16 hours per week that’s either 2 full days or 4 part time days. Note, occasional, assume monthly, visits to the Clients Surrey Offices will be required. The position will include all statutory entitlements and benefits and will pay an hourly rate of £8.21 per hour which equates to £6,830 per annum.