Are you a Pastry Chef looking for a new opening in a unique and friendly Kitchen environment? Our client based near Chessington, a well-established family grown business with a focus on the supply of garden designs, plants, and products that’s along with home leisure goods and domestic wild life are actively looking to recruit a Pastry Chef who will primarily be responsible for organising and preparing all baked goods in their well established and respected Restaurant facility.
As the Pastry Chef you will primarily be responsible for the creation of cakes, tray bakes, scones, sandwiches and pizzas. This is an exciting role, allowing the right person to take ownership of this section that’s with both the creation and implementation of your ideas to engage and delight the Restaurant Customers. The key role of this position will be to:-
- Prepare of bakery items for the cake & dessert sections
- Preparation of filled sandwiches, gourmet sandwiches
- Provision Customer service on bakery/pizza section
- Preparation of paninis, pizzas to order
- Maintaining stock levels in sections
- Customer service
- Maintain Food Safety standards including all checklists & records
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and Health & Safety
Working 5 over 7 days you will be required to work flexible hours that’s between 7am at the earliest and 5pm at the latest. Subject to competence and experience you will be paid up to £28k that’s for a proven CdP / Pastry Chef possessing the ability to grow and develop the range of Customer offerings. If you would like to know more, apply today!