Our Alton based client an International Manufacturer and Supplier of pest control products to over 50 Countries around the World are looking to a recruit Picker/Packer to work in their busy and fast paced Alton based warehouse. Following the Team Leaders instructions, you will be responsible for picking products against client orders and be responsible for packing and palletising the finished products ready for distribution.
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach, and once trained, the duties will include picking, packing, and preparing orders ready for distribution. You will be capable of acting on your own initiative and be prepared to assume responsibility for the quality of your own work. You will need to be flexible and as deemed necessary either work independently or as part of a team.
Additional duties and responsibilities will include: –
- Observing and adhering to Health and Safety procedures.
- Achieving daily production targets set out by the Team Leader.
- Filling out and completing all daily paperwork.
- Report all incidents (spills, accidents, etc.) to the Supervisor.
- Ensure a thorough handover to the next shift where appropriate.
- Maintain a clear and tidy working environment at all times.
Working 41.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:00hrs to 16:45hrs, you will earn £8.58 per hour or £18,404 /annum. The package includes 20 days holiday which rises to 25 days and includes a package of statutory entitlements.