|Job Reference No.||6974|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£23,000 - £26,000 per annum|
|Days / Hours||Full-time, Monday to Friday|
Client Portfolio Monitoring Administrator
Our well-established client in the financial services sector, following a restructure, are now looking to grow their team. They are looking for an experienced Client Portfolio Monitoring Administrator is to support the Client Portfolio in the smooth running of their investments.
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
· Contributing to the portfolio elements of client administration.
· Contributing to the smooth running of the portfolio monitoring service for all clients.
· Typing up the investment schedule of funds for the invested portfolio.
· Preparation of all the invitations to go out to clients in a timely manner – this is on an advisory basis.
· Send out the invitations to the clients.
· Prepare the switch schedules.
· Confirm the trade has been completed to the correct standard.
· File the receipt.
The key qualities I am looking for in a person are:
· Very methodical
· System and process orientated
· Accurate and thorough
· Tenacity to finish all jobs that have been started
· Client friendly with excellent telephone manner
· Good communicator, written and verbal.
· Very good computer and IT literacy – knowledge of Avelo, Watermark, Microsoft Windows and Office, Old Mutual Wealth Website.
The successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday and you will receive a salary of up to £26,000
If you have experience and are interested, please apply today!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test