Based in Bracknell, our client, a world-renowned supplier of niche market products for both the UK and Worldwide markets are actively looking to recruit a confident business focused Product Manager who has a minimum 5 years’ experience working within or across the paper products industries.
Having established Product Manager experience, you will be tasked with overseeing the management of 12 brands and individually some 3000 plus products. Across the assigned category you will be targeted to improve performance and grow the market share by implementing regular bi-weekly performance reviews, marketing and positioning strategies. Working closely with the Sales Team you will be expected to inform them of trends, local market information, competition, promotion, pricing and future needs. In addition, you will identify the means and methods of expanding and elaborating market segments
As a Product Manager, you will be accountable for the visibility of your products, both offline and online and will be expected to have a good understanding of on line marketing. In support you will be expected to provide training for the related digital activities ensuring all Customers have a concise, competitive and seamless access to all the company’s products and materials.
As a Product Manager you will be an innovative and creative thinker and will possess excellent verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills readily identifying merchandising solutions which can be adapted to suit specific markets. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing product, packaging, point of sale material and samples to support sales
- Developing and rolling out promotional sales
- Monitoring and evaluating competitor activities with the aim of identifying growth opportunities
- Improving category performance with analysis and forecasting
- Working and liaising with Sales, Trade and Product Managers to coordinate marketing strategies
- Meet Customers and provide them with professional product insight and analysis
- Creating adaptable merchandising solutions
- Elaborating market segment, customer account
- Updating and developing new product price lists and order forms
- Forecasting future demand and sales trends
- On an as needs basis attending shows both in the UK and Abroad
Having first rate interpersonal communication and organizational skills as a front-line company representative you will constantly strive to provide excellent customer service. Key personal attributes will include: –
- Product Marketing experience within the paper industry
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A positive, enthusiastic, “hands on” attitude with a strong desire to succeed
- An understanding and appreciation of good business practice
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service
Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:15pm STE and competence the position of Product Manager will pay between £25k and £40k per annum and includes a bonus scheme. The position will also include all statutory benefits and entitlements.