Our client based in the Dorking area is looking for a permanent or temporary member of staff to join their finance department. This global organisation is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience with purchase ledger to join an award winning, rewarding company.
Main Duties of the role:
- Allocation of invoices to the purchase ledger
- Monitor Supplier Statements
- Open new supplier system on the AP
- Maintain a general control of all invoices
- Constantly monitor the accounts to ensure accuracy
- Seek new processes to improve efficiency
- Maintain good working relationships with suppliers
- Previous experience with purchase ledger
- Experience dealing with suppliers
- Good knowledge around invoicing.
- Experience using SAP
- Good telephone manner
- Stable working background
The position requires 37.5 hours work a week Monday to Friday and is offering an annual salary of £26,000.
If you have experience and are looking for a new challenge at a fantastic company, then please get in touch and apply today to be contacted about the vacancy and find out more information.