|Job Reference No.||6963|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£45k - £60k per annum|
|Days / Hours||
Flexable 5 days per week
Our long-established construction client based in a stunning brand-new office in the outskirts of Dorking is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join its thriving business. The company is of small sized structure with a real emphasis on pulling together as a team. The business currently builds high-end one-off houses or small developments, typically building 3 to 4 very varied houses per year. You will be working closely alongside and reporting into the Commercial Manager.
· Reviewing/valuation and costing of projects
· Cost control throughout the project
· Site visits
· Specification updates
· Procurement of goods and services
· Gaining certification for relevant checks and reporting back to Commercial Manager
· Updating the Excel database throughout the project
· Creating a final handover for the Commercial Manager
· Experience dealing with the residential sector.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel experience. (Key!)
· Experience in a small company dealing with high value projects.
· Experience with Contractors and Architects
· Specification experience
· Can do attitude
· Team player
· Positive forward-thinking attitude
· Solution solver
This role would really suit someone who wants to get really involved in the company and work together as a close team.
The successful candidate will receive a starting salary of up to £60,000 and a strong benefits package. The role is advertised at 5 days per week however there may be some flexibility around this.
If you feel you have the experience required, please apply today.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test