Would you like to work for a successful and expanding Agency with offices in Dorking, Surrey and Alton, Hampshire? Due to continued growth we are seeking driven individuals to join our existing dedicated team in this rewarding and exciting industry. Working alongside a small friendly team of branch Management and Colleagues your role as a Recruitment Consultant will be to help the Branch develop and continue to grow its new and well established existing Client base.
With a proven employment history of working within the Recruitment industry your principal roles will be:-
- Through Resourcing, and Candidate Interviews you will supply “quality” Candidates to fill both “Permanent” and/or “Temporary” vacancies. At all times placing the emphasis on the quality of the Candidates.
- By way of Canvassing “Cold and Warm” Leads, Client Visits, and Targeted Advertising and Marketing Campaigns, to grow and develop a strong client base that’s spread across the Commercial, Catering and Industrial sectors.
To successfully fulfil this role you will need to be engaging, persuasive, vibrant and charismatic with a strong personality and an assertive nature. Using your Charisma and Business Development skills you will establish strong professional, relationships with both Clients and Candidates, ensuring an exceptional level of Customer Service is, at all times, maintained. Applicants will therefore need exceptional verbal, telephone, and written communication skills and will need to possess the ability to think quickly on their feet.
As a Recruitment Consultant, to successfully manage fast moving Client and Candidate requirements you will need to possess Tenacity, a Desire for Success, and a Competitive Spirit. To meet both Regulatory and Professional Standards you will also need excellent Office Administration skills.
With an overall objective to maximise placements and improve Client and Candidate satisfaction, the Consultant will be rewarded with a strong Financial Incentive. With a view to growing the Business, your roles and responsibilities will extend to:-
- Identifying and developing new Client Business openings / relationships
- Arranging and scheduling appointments with new and existing Clients
- Using the in house CRM database, to ensure all new client contact details and follow up actions are recorded and actioned in a timely, professional manner
- Utilising various Job Boards, Websites and Candidate Resourcing to identify candidates with the right skill sets and experience
- Scheduling and carrying out in depth “face to face” candidate interviews
- Ensuring all Candidate compliance and administration tasks are completed accurately.
- Having resourced and vetted “ideal” Candidates you will proactively arrange and schedule Client interviews
Successful candidates will have:-
- Proven experience of working within the Recruitment and/or Sales Marketing Industry
- Demonstrable general Office Administration experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both Clients and Candidates
- An excellent Telephone manner
- Competence using Microsoft IT software Internet / Web based Job Sites etc
- Competence in using the Company’s “in house” CRM database system, for which training will be given
- A desire to succeed and continuously expand the scope of the role
- Ideally have experience working with Compliance / Data Protection Legislation
Working Monday to Friday (8:30am – 5:00pm), 37.5 hour week we offer a generous benefits and commissions package.
Subject to experience the position will pay up to £26k basic, with Uncapped Commission OTE of £35K Plus.