Are you looking to work for a premium car brand dealership in Gatwick?
Our client is looking to recruit a Repair Technician to join their successful existing team.
Your main work activities will include but not limited to:
- To carry out work competently and within the time limits laid down and acceptable to the Aftersales Manager.
- To ensure that times are recorded as required by management.
- To attend internal and external training courses as required by management.
- To keep place of work clean and tidy.
- To advise Bodyshop Controller of any additional work found.
- To be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by management.
- To ensure that all vehicles worked on are carefully handled.
- To maintain and develop all skills in respect of SMART repairing vehicles.
- To maintain a thorough and current product knowledge of vehicles.
- To repair vehicles off site if necessary
- To participate in Staff Support Programmes
- To ensure that the vehicle and workbays are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To maximise on retail opportunities
If you are looking for a new career adventure and can ably commit to working in a Professional, Challenging and Rewarding environment you’ll be able to share your passion for the open road with your Customers and Colleagues alike
Working a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm. The repair technician will earn a basic £22 – 25k salary, but with uncapped OTE this will readily uplift to £35k per annum
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!