Are you looking to work for a premium car brand dealership in the Gatwick area?
Our client is looking to recruit a Cosmetic Repair Technician, with experience in body work repairs to join their successful existing team.
Your main work activities will include but not limited to:
- To carry out work competently and within the time limits laid down and acceptable to the Aftersales Manager.
- To ensure that times are recorded as required by management.
- To attend internal and external training courses as required by management.
- To keep place of work clean and tidy.
- To advise Bodyshop Controller of any additional work found.
- To be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by management.
- To ensure that all vehicles worked on are carefully handled.
- To maintain and develop all skills in respect of SMART repairing vehicles (including allow wheel refurbishment, scuff/scratch repair, ding/dent repair, glass scratch repair and interior trim/leather repair).
- To maintain a thorough and current product knowledge of vehicles.
- To repair vehicles off site if necessary
- To participate in Staff Support Programmes
- To ensure that the vehicle and workbays are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To maximise on retail opportunities
Working a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm. The cosmetic repair technician will earn a basic £22 – 25k salary, but with uncapped OTE this will readily uplift to £35k per annum.
If you are looking for a new career adventure and can ably commit to working in a Professional, Challenging and Rewarding environment you’ll be able to share your passion for the open road with your Customers and Colleagues alike.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!