Looking for a unique opportunity to use your personal skills and competences in the field of Research and Development? our Dorking based client who are specialists with bespoke exhibitions and publications are actively seeking to recruit a R&D Manager who working across the company’s niche media and events forums will proactively source related, new and emerging information.
To competently fulfil this role, you will have a natural ability to locate and identify evolving product information and by way of established connections you will verify the accuracy and detail of all data. In so doing you’ll enable key developments and market trends to be reported in the company’s marketing media. These actions wholly support the company’s fundamentals of delivering real value for Advertisers and Exhibitors alike.
Working largely across all strands of the transport and other, similar specialist niche industries, as the Research and Development Manager you will need proven experience of promoting and building media circulation and database’s. In support of which you will understand UK & EU statutory data protection legislation and ideally, thou not essentially, have experience of the requirements for ABC/BPA media audits.
As opposed to holding a specific set of academic qualifications, uniquely this post requires the successful applicant to demonstrate his/her ability to project manage the sourcing of “new”, “hot topics”, predominantly of a technical subject matter. Working as part of a dedicated data team you will liaise with other company departments, and responsibly ensure all reader, exhibit platforms and visitor databases contain quality, new and authenticated data. For this role you will need: –
- An analytical approach to understand, research and plan information for target audiences
- Experience of promoting and building media circulation and database’s
- Experience of managing all the necessary steps to obtain, handle, enhance and clean data
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to build and foster B2B relationships either by way of face to face or telephone conversation
- Good Microsoft Office software user skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with complete accuracy
- The ability to manage project assigned, temporary staff
Note: Having multiple foreign languages would be seen as a distinct advantage.
Working a 37.5hour week and based in the company’s Dorking Offices the position of Research and Development Manager will subject to experience and competence pay between £24k and £32k / annum and include a rewarding bonus package.