|Job Reference No.||7213|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||Up to £28k per annum. Plus commission bonus|
|Location||Ashington, West Sussex|
|Days / Hours||
Monday to Friday, Full-time
Are you looking for your next career move or a career starting move? We have a fantastic market leading Networks Equipment Supplier who are looking for a new Account Manager to work within their energetic growing sales team maintaining, developing new and existing customer relationships. The Account Manager position would suit someone with enthusiastic, motivated character who wants to earn money! The company are fast growing, forward thinking with lots of internal opportunity to progress.
The Sales Account Managers duties include:
· Understanding and developing and promote the company’s business objectives.
· Achieve and exceed Sales Targets and Goals as set out by the management.
· Representing the company to the customer to ensure that all business objectives are achieved.
· Identify and secure New Business and generating sales and looking after the accounts
· Manage a portfolio of accounts.
· Demonstrate product knowledge.
· Answer the phone and deal with enquiries accordingly.
· Manage and update the CRM on the database.
· Maintain good working relationships.
· Supporting other Sales Managers
· Deal effectively with any complaints.
· Previous sales experience (not essential, can be trained
· Someone looking for a career starting move with progression
· Enthusiasm, professionalism, attention to detail
The Successful Sales Account Manager will have GCSE Maths and English (A-C or above) or equivalent Have an understanding and appreciation of Basic costing and sales principles. Previous experience of using computerized business systems. You will have excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
Working Monday to Friday the position of Sales Account Manager will pay a starting salary of up to £28,000 and includes a Bonus and Commission scheme.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply today.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test