Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for your next exciting role with incredible career progression?
Based in Epsom we have a fantastic market leading supplier and importer of natural food products who are looking for a new Account Manager to work within their energetic growing sales team maintaining and developing both new and existing customer relationships. The Sales Account Managers duties include: –
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Organising visits to customers on a regular basis.
- Identifying and developing new customers.
- Researching business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the Industry.
- Identifying product improvements or wholly new products by remaining abreast of market activities.
- Collating market and customer information and providing feedback to the Sales Team.
- Attending and assisting with trade fairs/exhibitions.
- Able to demonstrate a progressive career to date without many changes of Companies.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Able to demonstrate a stable personal life/background.
- Experienced in the disciplines and practices adopted within a large professional organisation.
- Prepared to spend 3 months’ training prior to taking up responsibility for accounts.
- Prepared to travel throughout UK/ Europe from time -to-time but be normally based at the Company Office in Epsom
The Successful Sales Account Manager will ideally be educated to degree level however not essential and have an understanding and experience of dealing with and looking after accounts. You will have shown progression in your career and have an excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
Working Monday to Friday subject to experience the position will pay a salary of up to £40k per annum and include a Bonus Scheme. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply today.