Are you a Sales Account Manager looking for your next role?
We have an IT infrastructure company who are looking for an Account Manager to work within their sales team maintaining, developing new and existing customer relationships.
The Sales Account Managers duties include:
- Understanding and Developing and promote the company’s business objectives.
- Achieve and exceed Sales Targets and Goals as set out by the management.
- Representing the company to the customer to ensure that all business objectives are achieved.
- Identify and secure New Business and generating sales.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts.
- Demonstrate product knowledge.
- Answer the phone and deal with enquiries accordingly.
- Manage and update the CRM on the database.
- Maintain good working relationships.
- Supporting other Sales Managers
- Deal effectively with any complaints.
The Successful Sales Account Manager will have GCSE Maths and English (A-C or above) or equivalent Have an understanding and appreciation of Basic costing and sales principles. Previous experience of using computerized business systems. You will have excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy. The Sales Manager will be confident to build effective relationships, with a positive can-do attitude.
Working Monday – Friday
Salary is £18,000 – £25,000 p/a depending on experience.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply today.