Are you a technical sales person looking for your next exciting role?
We have a fantastic market leading Telecommunications Equipment Supplier who are looking for a new Account Manager to work within their energetic growing sales team maintaining, developing new and existing customer relationships.
The Sales Account Managers duties include:
- Understanding and Developing and promote the company’s business objectives.
- Achieve and exceed Sales Targets and Goals as set out by the management.
- Representing the company to the customer to ensure that all business objectives are achieved.
- Identify and secure New Business and generating sales.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts.
- Demonstrate product knowledge.
- Answer the phone and deal with enquiries accordingly.
- Manage and update the CRM on the database.
- Maintain good working relationships.
- Supporting other Sales Managers
- Deal effectively with any complaints.
- Previous experience selling a technical product or passions for something technical.
- Someone able to converse technically over the phone
- Sales experience (ideally account management)
- Enthusiasm, professionalism, attention to detail
The Successful Sales Account Manager will have GCSE Maths and English (A-C or above) or equivalent Have an understanding and appreciation of Basic costing and sales principles. Previous experience of using computerized business systems. You will have excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
Working Monday to Friday the position of Sales Account Manager will STE pay a salary of up to £25,000 and includes a Bonus / Commission scheme. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply today.