|Job Reference No.||7363|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£21k - £24k per annum|
|Location||Ashington, West Sussex|
|Days / Hours||
Monday to Friday
Location – Ashington West Sussex
Monday to Friday
Starting up to £24,000 + Bonuses
Our client is one of the UK's leading End to End IT infrastructure suppliers. Since its inception in 2005, they have provided solutions and services to customers working in various markets, helping them to specify and deploy technology leading systems.
Networks Centre offers a wide variety of services including warehousing and logistics, training and education, custom product assembly and equipment rentals.
They are currently looking to hire for the role of Sales Co-Ordinator for a growing region. Great opportunity to become a key member of a thriving sales team.
As a Sales Co-ordinator you will be required to carry out the following duties;
- Administration of distribution throughout the UK, managing stock levels and creating reports for the sales team.
- Liaising with customers on large ongoing projects
- Role within a busy team dealing with a high volume of orders, requisitions, courier tasks and other order related issues.
- Administration across a range of key projects, including stock holding and distribution, courier development and other on-site projects.
- Daily paperwork & archiving.
- Working closely and liaising with Senior Managers and other key members of staff.
- Maintaining the best possible services.
- Dealing with courier and other in-house issues in a timely manor.
- Ad-Hoc commercial and office administration roles as required.
- All customer service-related tasks, including order processing, managing courier issues etc
- Any other duties as requiredGreat stepping stone into sales if wanted and lots of progression available
Person Specification - Technical & Behavioural
- No experience required
- GCSE Maths and English (A-C Grade of Above) or equivalent
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive can-do attitude with a hard work ethic
- Communicate clearly, professionally and concisely.
- Ability to work under pressure
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you're available for an immediate start, apply today.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test