|Job Reference No.||7007|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||
£25k - £40k per annum
|Days / Hours||Full-Time, Monday - Friday|
12 years ago, our client started a LinkedIn group. It's now a boutique exec education and events business.
Following two years of continued growth and success, they are now seeking a motivated Sales Manager to help us deliver and grow.
This role would suit a self-starter sales executive or sales manager who wants to be part of an expanding portfolio of events and able to work in a small team.
· Responsible for new business development via company platforms
· Sell a full range of webinars, networking events and larger educational events
· Manage client relationships throughout all phases of the sales cycle
· In charge of tracking client information and reporting
· Admin and ad-hoc tasks
Sales manager characteristics:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be dealing with a variety of clients at all levels
· Ability to self-motivate and multi-task
· Strong relationship management
· 1 - 2+ years of sales experience
This role is on a permanent basis, with 25 days of paid holiday, plus the buzz of a highly innovative flexible environment. Salary will be between £25k and £40k per year dependent on experience.
Interviews will be week commencing 6th September 2021, with a must start date in October 2021.
This role will be officially located at our HQ in Dorking, Surrey. Please ensure you can commute to Dorking at least 3 times a week.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test