|Job Reference No.||7028|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent, Temporary|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£8 - £9 per hour|
|Location||Holmbury St Mary|
|Days / Hours||Monday to Friday / 7am-2pm + 3pm-7pm|
Our Holmbury based client is actively seeking to recruit a Kitchen Porter to work in their excellent and established school.
The successful applicant will ideally have had previous KP experience, thou more importantly can demonstrate an interest in working in a Kitchen environment, is hands on, and a hard-working individual. As a Kitchen Porter your key responsibilities will be to ensure:
- All tasks requested by the Chefs are acted upon in a timely manner
- Within your work space all Hygiene and Safety standards are met and maintained
- All Kitchen Equipment, Utensils, and Cutlery are washed up and stored away correctly
- All Kitchen equipment is operated according to defined Health & Safety guidelines
- The kitchen and restaurant areas are always kept clean and tidy
- As needed, the preparation of food and snacks is carried out as instructed
The ideal candidate will co-operate with all team members and undertake duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested to ensure an effective service is delivered at all times.
Working Monday to Friday, 7am - 2pm as well as a 3pm - 7pm shift.
ASAP start, own travel essencial and a clear DBS.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test