|Job Reference No.||6984|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£24k per annum, OTE up to £36k.|
|Days / Hours||
Mon to Fri, 45 hours per week, 8am - 6pm.
Are you passionate about Customer Service? Are you looking for the opportunity to work with a premium brand? Our Client, a prestige vehicle dealership based in Guildford, Surrey are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join their hard-working friendly team. Responsible for dealing with all service customers in an efficient and courteous manner you will be expected to deliver exceptional levels of customer service whilst achieving monthly individual and team targets, that is by way of maximizing workshop productivity and appropriate upselling.
Within the dealership your main responsibility you will be to professionally handle Customer enquiries, that’s face to face, by way of email, or telephone and as applicable, successfully convert those enquiries into service bookings. In your key responsibilities will include: -
- Ensuring Customers are notified of all work to be undertaken and of the need for any further or future repair or servicing requirements
- Effectively operating the workshop loading system adding incremental work as resource permits.
- Accurately recording vehicle information on the Dealerships database.
- Keeping Customers fully updated on work in progress, and methods of payment.
- Administering paperwork systems and control the flow of documentation to enable records and customer/vehicle details to be easily retrieved
- Referring to Service Histories and effectively following-up Customers repeat and incremental business.
- Maximise service sales and profitability by selling core, value added products
- Enhancing the reputation of the Group at every opportunity, whilst interacting with others.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, and will have a good eye for accuracy and detail. Facilitating the efficient operation of the service workshop you will be expected to operate the workshop CRM system, adding incremental work where ever resource and availability permit. In addition, you will: -
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and CRM database packages
- Be enthusiastic, friendly, helpful and a confident relationship builder
- Work under pressure and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Have good mechanical awareness and understanding of vehicles and car parts
- Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Possess a UK Driving License
- Ideally, thou not essentially have knowledge of Breakdown Insurance and Warranty procedures
- Ideally, thou not essentially have experience of Kerridge / DRIVE systems
At their Guildford based dealership, the candidate will earn up to £24,000 with possible Commission raising the salary to £34k - £36k per annum. The role is 45 hours per week over Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test