|Job Reference No.||6969|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£27k to £30k per annum|
|Days / Hours||5 over 7 days / 40 - 48 hours per week|
Set in the tranquil picturesque Surrey countryside on the outskirts of Dorking this traditional Golf club is the perfect venue for society and company golf days, private functions, weddings and business meetings. They take great pride in providing a high professional standard of catering and hospitality and are looking for a Sous Chef to continue their success.
The ideal candidate will be experienced as a Sous Chef with a passion and flare for producing high quality food from fresh ingredients. As the Sous Chef you will need to demonstrate the following:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Proactive attitude to work and the ability to work on own initiative
· Positive and flexible approach to work (weekend and evening work will be required)
· Be organised and be able to work well under pressure
· Minimum Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
· Professional Cookery Qualification
· Proven experience in a Golf or function environment would be an advantage
· Proven supervisory experience
Working Hours - a 5-day working week over a 7 day period. No split shifts, early start 8:30am – late finish 8:00pm
C: Salary - £30000 depending on experience
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test