|Job Reference No.||6926|
|Permanent / Temporary||6 Month Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£10 - £11 per hour|
|Days / Hours||
Mon to Fri, 40 hours per week
Our client is looking for a Stores Keeper and Counterbalance Forklift Driver to join their lovely team based in Dorking. The role is a 6 month fixed term contract and is a great opportunity for someone looking to start immediately, and who enjoys being part of the warehouse environment.
Must have Counterbalance Forklift License.
The role itself involves general warehouse duties;
· To receive and check packages from suppliers
· To unload deliveries of goods where there is need for Forklift Truck assistance
· To complete inventory counts as required and ensure locations are kept tidy.
· Highlight any known problems with product structures to the Engineering Department.
· Progress chasing of parts where necessary to support inventory/production requirements.
· Receiving, checking and raising Goods Received Notes (GRN’s) for all goods entering the company.
· Movement and putting away stock from other warehouse/manufacturing work centres.
· To undertake various computer transactions, including dispositioning.
· Have previous experience in stock control systems would be an advantage but not necessary.
Hours are Monday to Thursday 7:30 to 16:00 and Friday 7:30 to 15:00 on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Pay is weekly and up to £11 per hour.
The ideal candidate should work well as part of a team and be organized and reliable. If you think this sounds like you and you are available immediately, apply today!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test