Our client is looking for Storekeepers to join their lovely team based in Dorking. The role is a 6 month fixed term contract and is a great opportunity for someone looking to start immediately, and who enjoys being part of the warehouse environment.
The role itself involves general warehouse duties:
- To receive packages from suppliers: these must be opened and checked.
- To unload deliveries of goods where there is need for Forklift Truck assistance
- To complete inventory counts as required and ensure locations are kept tidy.
- Highlight any known problems with product structures to the Engineering Department.
- Progress chasing of parts where necessary to support inventory/production requirements.
- Receiving, checking and raising Goods Received Notes (GRN’s) for all goods entering the company.
- Movement and putting away stock from other warehouse/manufacturing work centres.
- To undertake various computer transactions, including dispositioning.
- Have previous experience in stock control systems would be an advantage but not necessary.
07.30 – 16.00 – Monday- Thursday (Overtime available)
07.30 – 15.00 – Friday (Overtime available)
Salary: up to £17,400
The ideal candidate should work well as part of a team and be organized and reliable. If you think this sounds like you and you are available immediately, apply today!