|Job Reference No.||6985|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£24k - £34k per annum, OTE up to £42k.|
|Days / Hours||Mon to Fri, 40 hours per week, 8:30am - 5:30pm.|
Based in Redhill our client, a Premium Brand Vehicle Dealership are actively looking to recruit a new experienced Vehicle Technician to join their Winning Team who will pro-actively promote and maintain their position as the regions preferred partner of choice, for Maintenance, Service, and Repair of both New and Second-Hand vehicles.
As a Professional, Confident, Self-motivated Vehicle Technician your key responsibilities will be to:-
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
- Test, diagnose faults and repair vehicles as requested by line management
- Ensure all vehicles are thoroughly examined and reported on with regard to the condition, serviceability and safety
- Care for customer's vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
- Share skills and knowledge to develop others within the dealership.
- Enhance the reputation of the dealership at every available opportunity
You will have served a recognised apprenticeship, obtained City & Guilds qualifications and have experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles. In addition you will have successfully undertaken manufacturers training courses and maintained knowledge of approved / safe work methods and technical data.
The Redhill based role is 40 hours per week over Monday to Friday between 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Base Salary from £24k - £34k, with commission this can go up to £42k per annum.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test