|Job Reference No.||N/A|
|Permanent / Temporary||Temporary|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£9 - £12 per hour|
|Days / Hours||Various Shifts and Daily Hours|
We have a lot of chef work that needs to be covered as shifts by Temporary staff, based in Dorking and the surrounding areas. This includes in Pubs, Restaurants and many other Kitchens.
Many of these roles require some degree of flexibility in daily hours and weekly shift cover. Pay will be weekly, usually between the £9 - £12 per hour depending on your experience with weekend and bank holiday bonuses.
Main Duties will include:
· Planning, preparing and cooking menu items.
· Ensure the timely delivery of freshly prepared food
· Actively help maintain compliance with current Dietary, Food Safety and EHO Standards
· Being passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts
· Assisting with stock taking when required.
· Assist with the other Kitchen duties on an as needs basis.
Fill out the boxes below and link your CV, we will contact you with the best fit role!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test