|Job Reference No.||6771|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||up to £40K plus Bonus|
|Days / Hours||Monday to Friday / 9:00am to 5:15pm|
Based in Bracknell, our client a world-renowned supplier of niche market products for both the UK and Worldwide markets are actively looking to recruit a dynamic forward-thinking Trade Marketing Executive, who working closely with key stakeholders will enable the delivery of clear, aligned marketing plans for the Sales Team.
As a Trade Marketing Executive, you will essentially have worked within or across the Educational and Industrial sectors and will be expected to liaise with Sales, Trade Marketing Executives, Product and Brand Managers to co-ordinate the company’s marketing and sales plan, thereby ensuring all Customers have a concise, competitive and seamless availability to all the company’s products and materials.
Creating marketing sales tools, communications, presentations and promotions you will enable the business to maintain and advance product sales to both new and existing customers and by way of customer analysis and evaluation you will determine the status and demand of both the existing market and that of the company’s competition.
To competently fulfil this role, you will be an innovative and creative thinker and will possess excellent verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills and will readily create merchandising solutions which can be adapted to suit specific markets. As the Trade Marketing Executive your key responsibilities will include:
- Working and liaising with Sales, Trade and Product Managers to coordinate marketing strategies
- Creating adaptable merchandising solutions
- Planning, promoting and implementing product and sales promotions
- Meeting customers and delivering robust, professional product insight and analysis
- Elaborating market segment, customer account trends and opportunities
- Updating and developing new product price lists and order forms
- Forecasting future demand and sales trends
- Following up customer sales by way of either Phone, Meetings, Mail or email campaigns
- On an as needs basis attending shows both in the UK and Abroad
Having excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills as an ambassador to the company you will constantly strive to provide excellent customer service. Other key personal attributes will include: -
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A positive, enthusiastic, “hands on” attitude with a strong desire to succeed
- An understanding and appreciation of good business practice
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service
Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:15pm STE and competence the position of Trade Marketing Executive will pay up to £40k per annum and includes a bonus scheme. The position will also include all statutory benefits and entitlements.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test