Do you love being out in the great outdoors?
Do you enjoy geeking out on nature’s wonders?
Well we may just have the role for you! Our client, a specialist in environmental studies, near Alton is looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Environmental Technician to join their growing company. The Trainee Environmental Technician will be working alongside a professional team of Specialist Engineers providing geotechnical analysis and design services as a solution to their client’s Ground Engineering problems.
Our client wants a proactive Trainee Environmental Technician who has a passion for the outdoors and is looking for a role which keeps them outside the office. The Trainee Environmental Technician will be working on site, so a love for the great outdoors is essential.
However our client is looking to invest in a Trainee Environmental Technician as they are offering full training and the potential opportunity to obtain industry recognised qualifications.
The Trainee Environmental Technician’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supervising drilling works
- Obtaining/collecting appropriate samples
- Logging soils
- Ground-gas and groundwater monitoring
- Validation visits
The successful Trainee Environmental Technician will possess a passion for the outdoors, an eagerness to learn and be an active team player. They must also have a mature and courteous manner, as well as being able to provide crucial support to the team of engineers. The Trainee Environmental Technician must have a full UK Driving License and their own vehicle due to the location of the office and the needs of the role.
The important bits:
- This role is paying between £16,000 to £18,000 per annum depending on experience
- The hours are, Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Offering 23 days holiday with public holiday annual leave entitlement
- Opportunity to use company vehicles to get to sites
- Company Pension Scheme and Casual Dress Code Policy
So if you are looking for an exciting new role where you can grow your skills and progress – apply now!