Our client, a prestige brand Motor Vehicle dealership with sites in Guildford and Redhill are looking to recruit a Parts Sales Executive to be responsible for incoming orders of products to ensure they are processed, picked and despatched both accurately and promptly.
As the Parts, Sales Executive, you will be required to interpret both internal and external Client and Customer enquiries and proactively provide up to date advice on their Requirements, Prices, Delivery Dates and/or Stock Levels. The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Processing Customer’s initial order and matching orders against stock items and advising customer of any items which are not stocked or need ordering
- To make up customer orders for dispatch as required ensuring that they match customer order, ensuring that all orders taken are fully completed, invoiced and dispatched on or ahead of schedule
- Ensuring the Customer, is in a timely manner, kept fully informed of their orders status and state of progress
- Providing exceptional levels of Customer Service, ensuring it is wholly in line with the Companies standards
- Seek ways to increase parts and workshop sales by identifying Customer needs and incremental items to sell
- Assist with promotions, events and marketing initiatives with the aim of increasing sales of associated and incremental products by careful and diligent customer qualification and presentation
- Ensure all Store Stock is stored carefully and in accordance with the Supplier and Manufacturer’s instructions
- Help to maintain accurate documentation relating to stock movements within the in-house systems
The Parts Sales Executive must have previous experience working within the Motor Vehicle Aftermarket industry and be able to identify stock from multiple sources. The successful applicant will be highly organised and have a strong understanding of the vehicle make-up to ensure that the Customer is correctly advised. An adequate level of Numeracy and Literacy is required alongside excellent communication skills, and of equal importance, possess an ability to work on your own initiative.
Working Monday to Friday, on either, “Earlies” 07:00 to 16:00hrs or “Lates” 09:30 to 18:30hrs. You will in addition be required to work one in four Saturdays (08:30hrs to 16:00hrs). Subject to experience the Parts Sales Executive salary will pay between £20k and £24k which with commission can readily uplift to £30k plus per annum.