Based in Aldershot our client a Vehicle Main Dealership are actively seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to provide administrative support to the New and Used Car Sales Team. Your principal duties will be to ensure all paperwork and documentation from point of order to final taxing is completed in a timely efficient manner, and most importantly, to the Manufacturers and Dealership standards.
As the Sales Administrator you will proactively manage the Dealerships administration professionally, and effectively, prioritising your work load to ensure the absolute minimum delay in processing the Sales Teams requirements. Supporting the Sales Team, you will strive by way of outstanding personal and professional conduct to maintain a consistently high level of customer satisfaction and will at all times support the Sales Team in meeting and exceeding all sales objectives. Your principal responsibilities will include: –
- Monitoring the Manufacturers vehicle funding initiatives, and notifying the Sales Team immediately
- Completing New and Used car sales orders on the in-house CRM system
- Ensure New and Used vehicles are Taxed, MOT’d and invoiced as required
- Maintain the new vehicle stock list and distribute accordingly
- Ensure all Customer data is stored accurately and in line with Company and GDPR legislation
- Ensure requests for Annual Leave are taken in line with Company requirements
- Assisting the Sales Managers with the preparation of weekly reports and statistics
- Maintaining up to date stock lists, carrying out stock checks on an as needs basis
- Liaising with transporter companies in regard to the planning of all corporate deliveries
- Adopting and promoting a positive attitude at all times
You will have excellent attention to detail and have an organised, methodical work ethic and be process driven. You will have excellent administration and database management experience and be able to provide administrative support to the Sales team and Manager to assist in achieving the company’s objectives and goals.
Working Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.30hrs, the Sales Administrator will earn a Salary of up to £25k per annum and comes with 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays. The position also includes a package of benefits