Are you an experienced vehicle technician?
Do you want to join a premium motoring company?
Our client in Crawley is looking for a dedicated and experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team working for a top motoring brand. The Vehicle Technician will be working on the brand’s trucks and vans ensuring they continue to reinforce the brand’s outstanding worldwide reputation.
The Vehicle Technician will be working with new and used trucks and vans. Along with joining a company which is always looking to grow their employee’s skills and actively encourage career progression.
Within this role the Vehicle Technician will be:
- Inspecting, repairing and maintaining the brand’s vehicles
- Actively using their motoring knowledge and vehicle training
- Offering excellent customer service from start to finish
Our client is looking for a Vehicle Technician who possesses a can-do attitude and has achieved a minimum NVQ Level 3. They will also need to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a commercial workshop.
The important bits:
- 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday including alternating Saturdays
- Flexible start times between 6am – 6pm, our client is open to suggestions
- Overtime offered at 1.33
- Generous salary up to £37,440 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
- 22 days annual leave and statutory holidays
- Pension scheme and career progression opportunities
So if you want to start off 2019 with an exciting new role working for a premium brand, then apply now!