Our Dorking based client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Assistant to join their company and assist with serving customers and against verified receipts, load purchased products into their vehicles.
As a customer facing Warehouse Operative you will have a polite and friendly customer focused manner and will be flexible around the tasks you asked to carry out. Ideally, though not essentially, you will hold a Forklift counter balance licence, this is not seen as essential requirement as the company will provide appropriate Forklift driver training for the right candidate
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to be fully fit, able to work largely on your feet and carry out manual tasks in both a safe and structured manner. Having good communication skills you will also need the ability to handle and manage paperwork in an organised and timely. Your general responsibilities will include:
- Representing the company in a courteous and professional manner
- Booking in deliveries and ensuring orders match paperwork
- Managing stock and carrying out weekly stock checks
- Picking customer orders for delivery
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Reporting to the store manager
- Date checking and ensuring stock rotation
- Responsibly comply with Warehouse Health and Safety requirements
Working a 40 hour per week, 5 out of 7 days (08:30am to 5:30pm) the rota will include working one day each weekend, the position of Warehouse Operative will pay £18,000 per annum and include all statutory entitlements and benefits. If you would like to know more, please apply today!