This role is working for a high-end commercial vehicle dealer.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To process daily customer/warranty and R&M invoices/claims in line with the Company and Manufacturer’s policy and procedures
- To investigate and action customer/warranty queries/rejections.
- Ensure that invoices/warranty and R&M claims are processed daily, accurately and in line with Company and the manufacturer’s policies and procedures
- Ensure that queries/rejections are cleared promptly
- Maintain and file customer/warranty and R&M invoices/claims as required by the Company and the relevant correspondence and documentation
- Assist credit control/line manager in resolving of customer/MBUK non-payment of debt/claims as and when required
- Ensure adequate stationery is maintained on site to ensure smooth running of the department
- Help the department when needed in answering the telephone within the target set by the Company to maintain a high standard to customers
- Attend training in house or externally as required to fulfil duties and to ensure skill is maintained in line with the job
- Provide assistance to the General Managers as required to ensure the smooth running of the section.
- Ensure at all times that within your area of responsibility Company procedures and standards are maintained and that all statutory requirements including fire and health and safety are adhered to.
45 hour week, Monday to Friday 08.00 – 18.00 (1 hour unpaid lunch break)
£22,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience
Overtime rate is time and a half