|Job Reference No.||7596|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||Up to £14.09 per hour|
|Days / Hours||
39 hours per week - shift based work pattern of 05:45-13:45 and 14:15-22:15 alternating on a weekly basis.
- You will be expected to effectively Weld within the Welding and Fabrication Department.
- To read and fully understand engineering drawings and ISO quality standards
- To weld to a high commercial standard using both M.I.G. and T.I.G processes.
- Ensure high levels of housekeeping by keeping the work area tidy at all times
- Completion of work records regularly and in the required sequence. Willingly carry out other checks and paperwork.
· You must be skilled and competent in both mild and stainless steel.
· You must be prepared to carry out a weld test at interview.
· The ability to work within a friendly team.
· A willingness to get hands on and take responsibility.
- Competitive Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance Policy.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test
Allergens Test >
Allergens Training >
Forms you may need
For last minute bookings when we are unable to send you a timesheet in time
Blank Timesheet (MS Excel) >
New Employee Start Form >
Holiday Request Form >