We have an exciting vacancy for a Welder at a large international business with a local branch in Dorking.
As a successful Welder, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Reading and fully understanding engineering drawings and ISO quality standards
- Welding to a high commercial standard using both M.I.G. and T.I.G processes.
- Marking out parts as required.
- Pressure and leak testing fabrications as required.
- Seeking ways to improve the area
- Passing coding after a reasonable time
- Delivering parts cleaned and where required fettled, fulfilling paint requirements
- Cross training and achieving full competency on several jobs
- Completing work records regularly and in the required sequence. Willingly carrying out other checks and paperwork.
- Working to company quality requirements – self-inspecting parts and actively highlighting and rejecting parts from moving onwards if the required quality standard is not achieved.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by the company.
Hours: Shift pattern over alternating weeks:
5:45am – 1:45pm
2:15pm – 10:15pm
Salary: up to £27,414 + excellent benefits
If you are interested, apply now!
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the “Data Subject”, will be supplying Jade Recruitment Limited with “Personal Sensitive Data”. Full details of how Jade Recruitment Limited comply with the GDPR legislation will be provided to you at the time of registration.