We have an exciting vacancy for a Welder at a large international business with a local branch in Dorking.
As a successful Welder, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Reading and fully understanding engineering drawings and ISO quality standards
- Welding to a high commercial standard using both M.I.G. and T.I.G processes.
- Marking out parts as required.
- Pressure and leak testing fabrications as required.
- Seeking ways to improve the area
- Passing coding after a reasonable time
- Delivering parts cleaned and where required fettled, fulfilling paint requirements
- Cross training and achieving full competency on several jobs
- Completing work records regularly and in the required sequence. Willingly carrying out other checks and paperwork.
- Working to company quality requirements – self-inspecting parts and actively highlighting and rejecting parts from moving onwards if the required quality standard is not achieved.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by the company.
Hours are: Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.00pm & Friday 7.30am – 3.00pm
Salary: £20,468 + excellent benefits
If you are interested, apply now!